ES Tank Senders
Energy Solutions manufacture a range of Fresh, Grey & Black Water Tank Senders with 0 -10 Volt output.
You are able to order these tank senders using the appropiate downloads to the right; the forms also give you detailed information and fitting instructions.
- Plastic bodied sender for tank top mounting - suitable for fresh, grey and black water.
- Plastic bodied sender for pipe work mounting - suitable for fresh or grey water.
- Metal bodied sender for tank top mounting - suitable for fuel.
- Metal bodied sender for tank side mounting - suitable for fuel.
- Damper module for tanks with fluid movement
- Pump control module - operates black tank discharge pump dependant on content level.
- Pump control module - operates fuel day tank pump dependant on content level.
- VE.NET module - monitors up to eight senders and controls eight pumps or valves.
- Converter from 0-10 Volt to 4-20 Ma
- The tank sender uses a precision pressure transducer to measure the pressure of air trapped in sender body. As the fluid level increases the pressure rises. The unit outputs 0 volts when empty and 10 volts (nominal) when full.
- The sender can generate an output voltage higher than 10V (100%). The sender can be trimmed to display 100% via a trim pot inside the sender head. This needs to be done with the tank full.
- Operates from a nominal 24V DC power supply protected by a 3Amp fuse or circuit breaker.
- More than one meter can be driven from a single sender.
- Sender can feed standard instrument, PLC or VE.Net module for network applications.